Compliance means ensuring the compliance of the company operations with national and international legal requirements, industry regulations, internal regulations and standards or ethical principles.
- carry out audits of existing structures, processes and regulations in terms of the client’s compliance;
- verify the approach of an organisation and its employees and collaborators to ethical issues;
- identify the risks related to the absence of relevant procedures or failure to comply with them;
- propose and implement remedial measures,
- create and update internal procedures and regulations;
- create risk management strategies;
- create mechanisms which allow for the detection of potential irregularities and which are aimed at counteracting abuse;
- develop mechanisms for reporting actions which are not desirable from the point of view of an organisation or are not compliant with the accepted procedures.
if you are interested in the services of the law firm, please provide your contact details
ul. Kościelna 37, POZNAŃ
+48 61 27 87 595
Zieliński Chęciński Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych sp.p.
Lawsuits and compensation
Day-to-day legal advice to business entities
Transactions, mergers, acquisitions and transformations
Real estates and investment construction process
Restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings
Intellectual property law and new technologies law
Personal data protection (including the GDPR)
Financial market law
ZCP Legal&Tax © 2021 All rights reserved