Day-to-day legal advice
to business entities
Our team of experienced lawyers specialises in rendering comprehensive legal services to companies, we take part in the negotiation of legal terms and business contracts and also prepare drafts of agreements with particular emphasis on securing their performance.
We advise our clients on the conclusion of agreements and the choice of optimal solutions that secure their interests. Furthermore, we provide the following services:
- corporate matters (lodging appeals against the resolutions of companies, disputes between a company and members of the management board or other company authorities, claims related to contributions to capital);
- recovery of commercial debts (pre-litigation debt recovery, security of claims, judicial debt recovery, enforcement proceedings);
- matters related to the performance or improper performance of contracts/agreements (licence agreements, trade agreements, production agreements, investments, contractual penalties);
- cases related to claims for damage.
As part of our corporate services for companies:
- we draft all the necessary documents and legal acts of commercial law companies (articles of association, resolutions and minutes from meetings of shareholders, regulations of the management board and supervisory council)
- we prepare companies to accept external investors,
- we negotiate the terms and conditions of investment agreements,
- we support the process of a company’s debut on the New Connect alternative market,
- we assist in the creation of technology start-ups.
if you are interested in the services of the law firm, please provide your contact details
ul. Polska 15, 60-595 Poznań
+48 61 27 87 595
Zieliński Chęciński Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych sp.p.
Lawsuits and compensation
Day-to-day legal advice to business entities
Transactions, mergers, acquisitions and transformations
Real estates and investment construction process
Restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings
Intellectual property law and new technologies law
Personal data protection (including the GDPR)
Financial market law
ZCP Legal&Tax © 2022 All rights reserved