The Law Firm offers comprehensive services in the field of civil law, in particular:
- preparation of civil-law agreements in professional and consumer trade,
- participation in the process of negotiating the contents of agreements and supervising the process of their performance
- advice on the forms of securing the performance of agreements/contracts and the handling of the process of exercising the rights resulting from the securities obtained.
- evaluation of agreements proposed by your contractors in terms of risk assessment.
- recovery of pecuniary claims, both through arbitration activities and the handling of the case at the stage of court proceedings, until the referral of the case and representation of the client in enforcement proceedings.
- determination of the invalidity or ineffectiveness of concluded agreements,
- transfer of the ownership of movable and immovable property,
- protection of personal rights,
- fraudulent conveyance claims.
As part of its specialisation in civil law, it also offers services related to inheritance law, including:
- advice on rules of succession,
- advice on drafting last wills and succession contracts,
- handling cases related to the acceptance and rejection of an inheritance,
- handling cases related to being declared unworthy to inherit,
- handling cases related to the division of an inheritance,
- pursuing claims for the legitim.
if you are interested in the services of the law firm, please provide your contact details
ul. Polska 15, 60-595 Poznań
+48 61 27 87 595
Zieliński Chęciński Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych sp.p.
Lawsuits and compensation
Day-to-day legal advice to business entities
Transactions, mergers, acquisitions and transformations
Real estates and investment construction process
Restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings
Intellectual property law and new technologies law
Personal data protection (including the GDPR)
Financial market law
ZCP Legal&Tax © 2022 All rights reserved