Our team of experienced lawyers represents clients in their proceedings before courts of all instances and also before public administration bodies.
Our services include:
- pre-litigation proceedings, including mediation and negotiations,
- Preparation for a trial, including development of a litigation strategy, with consideration of the legal risks and the business objectives of the client,
- Legal representation at each stage of a trial or administrative proceedings, including implementation of the trial strategy, filing of a claim, responding to the statement of a claim, drafting procedural writs, representation at hearings and ongoing reporting on the progress of a dispute.
Our many years of experience include:
- representation in proceedings before common courts,
- preparation of cassation appeals and representation before the Superior Court,
- representation in proceedings before arbitration courts,
- representation in proceedings before administrative courts,
- conducting settlement negotiations and mediation
- representation in litigation regarding the protection of rights under patents, industrial designs, utility models and trademarks.
if you are interested in the services of the law firm, please provide your contact details
ul. Polska 15, 60-595 Poznań
+48 61 27 87 595
Zieliński Chęciński Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych sp.p.
Lawsuits and compensation
Day-to-day legal advice to business entities
Transactions, mergers, acquisitions and transformations
Real estates and investment construction process
Restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings
Intellectual property law and new technologies law
Personal data protection (including the GDPR)
Financial market law
ZCP Legal&Tax © 2022 All rights reserved