Intellectual property law
and new technologies law
The Law Firm provides advice on all aspects of intellectual property law (law on copyrights and related rights), industrial property law, etc.) and IT law.
In particular, the Law Firm offers:
- advice to entities operating in the so called e-commerce market, sharing intellectual property and providing services via the Internet and other means of remote communication.
- advice to manufacturers, distributors and users of software when drafting, negotiating and concluding software licence agreements, software development agreements, implementation agreements, service agreements and source code deposit agreements.
The scope of services we offer refers specifically to the following issues:
- preparing and evaluating agreements that transfer the author’s economic rights and licencing agreements,
- representation of Clients in pursuing claims, and during litigation regarding, inter alia violation of the author’s economic and moral rights, or industrial property rights,
- audits of legal solutions concerning intellectual property rights within a given company and advice on their protection and commercialisation,
- comprehensive legal advice for start-ups,
- design and evaluation of agreements for the development and implementation of IT systems, as well as agreements for the auditing of existing systems,
- drafting and evaluating computer software and hardware delivery agreements,
- audits of legal solutions and advice on the protection and security of information.
if you are interested in the services of the law firm, please provide your contact details
ul. Polska 15, 60-595 Poznań
+48 61 27 87 595
Zieliński Chęciński Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych sp.p.
Lawsuits and compensation
Day-to-day legal advice to business entities
Transactions, mergers, acquisitions and transformations
Real estates and investment construction process
Restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings
Intellectual property law and new technologies law
Personal data protection (including the GDPR)
Financial market law
ZCP Legal&Tax © 2022 All rights reserved